OLAPLEX routine for significant hair restoration intends for clients to maintain their salon results in-between visits. This starter-sized set, which comes with a full-size bottle of No. 7 Bonding Oil, is the ideal way for new OLAPLEX users to get started or for devoted users to pack for a trip. With OLAPLEX Bond Building Technology, damaged hair is molecularly repaired and strengthened at every stage.
How It Works
• Repair Injury
• Keep your hair healthy
· Guard Against Everyday Stressors
How to Apply:
- Use No. 3 Hair Perfector as the second step in a two-step routine—a pre-shampoo treatment after No. 0—weekly or 2-3 times a week for extremely damaged hair.
- Use the No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo every day or whenever you wash your hair.
- Use No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner every day, or whenever you cleanse and condition, following No. 4.
- Use No. 8 in place of No. 5 once a week.
- Use N°9 Bond Perfector Nourishing Hair Serum on damp hair for extra protection on days when you wash your hair and on any other days in between.
- No. 6 Bond Smoother: The effects of No. 6 Bond Smoother last up to 72 hours and can be used on wet or dry hair every day. As a result, unless you shampoo every day, everyday use is not necessary.
- No.7 Bonding Oil: Can be used wet and blow dry for a long-lasting smooth finish. Apply to wet hair and air dry for lived-in texture. Apply sparingly to dry hair to tame frizz and flyaways.